Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

In an effort to find the joys in life rather than constantly focusing on the negatives, I have decided to devote Thursdays as a time for thankfulness.

Hmm...let's see...need to establish some ground rules
*You can't repeat things *Every entry has to be meaningful in some way *You have to list something that has specifically happened to you TODAY *You must list 5 things you are thankful for--no exceptions

I am thankful...

1. For the gorgeous sun outside right now (despite the evil wind) because it is warm and comforting and preserves my sanity just a little bit longer. FYI--the winter is my MORTAL ENEMY!!!

2. MY PAYCHECK!! WOO HOO!!!

3. The fact that my professor is allowing me to email my essay to him because my brain had shut down yesterday and I was running on very little sleep.

4. That my brother is kind enough to drive me to work when I don't have transportation.

5. I didn't get blown away while I was on my walk. (hey, I'm serious!!) Oh!! And that my hair didn't get all mussed up by the wind.

Your turn!

0 comments: