Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

Yes! I have successfully made it to my SECOND Thursday of Thankfulness. Honestly, I never even thought that I would make it past week one, but I am actually really excited to continue this blog.

So, without further adieu...(is that spelled right?)

I am thankful..

1. For gloves and lotion because my hands are freezing and really dry right now.

2. That God enabled mi padre and I to make up.

3. That I was able to destress from a very stressful (STRESSFUL!!!) and sleepless week.

4. That I have more time to study for my test.

5. That I am healthier than I was last year and am still pushing forward. (mostly in reflection of the very cold day and how last year I would NOT have been able to withstand such cold temperatures).

1 comments:

Anonymous July 31, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

Thankful Thursdays? That is such a cute idea! I just might have to snatch that clever idea from you.

I am so glad you are able to see the good things that come out of recovering.
Withstanding colder temps are only one of the many benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle.
Being able to recognize the small things like this, and actually sitting down and praising them, is such a nice notion, and no doubt shows how far you have come from last year's cold hands. :]

-Edie