Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oh the Irony

Even though I was absolutely, positively, most definitely, one hundred percent committed to faithfully continuing this blog, alas, my attention has waivered. I don't know exactly why I become so anxious whenever I write, but the moment I begin typing an overwhelming feeling of intimidation descends upon me. That's right. I am afraid to write. Terrified in fact--which is absolutely ridiculous considering the fact that I am actually [said] to be very talented. I suppose I am just fearful of being met smack in the face with the looming wall of writer's block, uncertainty, you name it.

For the life of me I can never figure out what to write when I actually need to write something. It's maddening I tell you!! Absolutely maddening, especially when I am expected to crank out some 5 plus pages by sunrise the following morning. Yet, still I persevere. Upon realizing that honing my gift of writing takes some actual TIME I am forcing myself to write something at least every day. So, If I have any followers, which of yet I doubt I do, bare with me. Getting this blog to even get off the landing pad, let alone navigate the skies, is going to take some work.

0 comments: